- Camper Project
- A live-to-tape, cross country RV travelogue.
- Checkpoint Slide
- A fun, upbeat PSA music video, styled somewhere in between Coolio's 'Gangsta's Paradise' and Will Smith's 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,' that features clues on how to safely and securely get swiftly through airport security!
- Connie and the Leprechaun
- Connie finds a Leprechaun. Is having a permanent house guest with strange attitudes and customs worth a pot of gold??
- Chaos and hilarity ensue when an Army National Guard Public Affairs unit is suddenly called to Active Duty... ripped from civilian life and deployed to a tropical combat zone!
- Dreaming Again
- In his dreams, beautiful girl haunts Jack, breaking into his everyday reality... or is Jack's dream his true reality?
- After performing an unusual autopsy, Dr. Barbara Ryan is able to see personal futures of those who she meets and comes into skin to skin contact.
- Goodnight Christmas
- I Believe I Can Fly
- Walter, by concentrating only slightly, can levitate objects around him. He can also fly without using any machine or device. When Walter touches another person and remains in contact, that person can also fly with him! How can Walter and his best friend, Jim, make any money from this unusual talent?
- I Dream Again of Jeannie
- An update of the classic comedy television series 'I Dream of Jeannie' that ran from 1965-1970.
- Inherent Responsibility
- Accountant, Coley Granger knows he has to take is daughter and disappear after finding where someone or some group has rigged the multi-million-dollar, national lottery. After his discovery, people around Granger start to die. Granger knows he and his daughter are in mortal danger and must hide under new lives and new identities if they're going to survive!
- Intention & Obstacle
- A conversation between Joe and Sandra, two office workers who share a cubicle.
- Job Offer
- Kennedy Must Die!
- A time traveler is sent to 1963 Texas to repair the time line and insure that U.S. President John Kennedy dies in an assassination attempt in Dallas. If he fails, the USA and the Soviet Union will go to war... and that war will go nuclear!
- Now Boarding! (A Musical Comedy)
- Jack Contrail is a dashing, high-flying airline pilot... a smooth talking, slick operating schmoozer known for his womanizing history. Yet, after so many pointless relationships, he's now ready to settle and start a family. He's fallen for the mercurial Patricia Down, a beautiful airport security officer who is aware of his reputation and is determined to have nothing to do with him. Jack enlists the help of his friend, Robert Mogas, a geeky, socially challenged flight attendant ("Hi, Jack!!"), to convince Patricia that wedding bells are in their shared future. Patricia seeks the council of her very opinionated colleague, Brenda Blastmore, in her struggle to fend off Jack's numerous advances.
An over-the-top, high-flying musical comedy home based out of Nashville and set in our paranoid, post 9-11 world, Now Boarding! contains so many laughs, music, drama and singing... that you'll know you've booked a first-class ticket on a flight of great musical entertainment!
- "Now Boarding! (Overture)"
- "The Checkpoint Slide/I've Got a Plane To Catch!"
- "I Feel For You/You Can't Take That!" (The Confiscation Song)
- "I'm Afraid to Fly Again"
- "Amsterdam Don't Give a Damn!"
- "Delayed for a Week in Old Martinique"
- "Now Boarding! (Reprise)"
- Open in Time
- Unemployed combat veteran James Boyer takes a strange job from a strange man. The clock is ticking when James finds himself in nineteen forty-four France during the Holocaust with instructions to find hidden Nazi gold, not to get involved with the locals and a time hack to meet if he is to get back to his own time! The situation complicates when he rescues, and falls in love with L'ouiseau Chaput, a local partisan who the Nazis have targeted for death!
- The Bland
- Tombstone Time
- A young teenaged boy takes a shortcut through a graveyard his grandfather manages when his bike chain comes loose. As darkness sets in, he notices a tombstone that bears his name etched into it!
- Twenty-Five Years Old
- Four men meet... the first is twenty-five years old, the second is fifty years old, the third is seventy-five years old and the fourth is one hundred years old. But... they are all the same person!